Body Beats – Fun, Friendly and accessible
Did you know that you’ve been walking around in a fantastic and wonderful musical instrument all this time? Let us show you how to use this discovery to its full potential.
Using the body as percussion, our facilitator will have any size of group warmed up, energised and having fun using their bodies as an instrument. Within 5 minutes you’ll be clapping, stamping and using vocal sounds to create instantaneous music. This is an ideal way of quickly energising a group and
boosting team morale at any conference or event, especially at times where you think group energy may need a quick lift. As well as being immensely enjoyable, these workshops help to promote vital musical skills such as playing in rhythm, timing, dynamics and working independently as well as part of a group.
How it works
- Builds Confidence
- Breaks the ice
- Releases tension
- Increases musicality
- 10 minutes – 30minutes recommended
- Other formats are available
Number of deligates
- Why not combine this experience with one of our other exciting energizers
- Perfectly complements our ‘Boomwhaker Booster’ & ‘Songspiration’.
- Complementary performances are available
- Downloads, PDF’s and resources coming soon…
Enquire about this event
Call our events team
Tel: 020 7078 4068